Track your anxiety levels with this anxiety and mood tracker. If you suffer from Generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, stress, or any other anxiety disorder, or if you’re prone to frequent panic attacks or anxiety attacks, this anxiety tracker can help you gain more insight to your anxiety levels and day to day mood, stress, and happiness.
- Log daily check-ins using the gad-7 anxiety test.
- Log anxiety attacks / panic attacks and measuring the prevalence of panic attack symptoms such as pounding heart, sweating, trembling, shortness of breath, choking feelings, chest pain, nausea, dizziness and more.
- Free gratitude journal feature so you can track the positive experiences in your life as well. Try out the positivity journal today!
- Basic free data analytics: most common anxiety level, avg anxiety level, # anxiety attacks, # daily check ins
- Customizable notification reminders, so you don’t miss an anxiety check in.
- Advanced premium anxiety analytics: Anxiety level break down, anxiety severity history, anxiety level history, panic attack symptom breakdown, panic attack history, anxiety attack time of day. Keep track of your mood, happiness, anxiety, or depression in more detail than ever.
Why use it?
By logging your anxiety symptoms and panic attacks you can feel more in control of your symptoms, learn more about how anxiety affects you personally, and ease the burden of generalized anxiety disorder, stress, depression and other mental health issues that can affect your long term and day to day happiness.
Communicating your anxiety levels with your doctor can be difficult especially when it comes to symptoms and severity. Using established screening tests to track anxiety and providing prebuilt attack symptoms can help standardize your logging and ease communication.
And using this app for quite a while now, and it’s been really important do you have self-awareness over my body. it also lets me see what particular things make me anxious and how anxious and for how long. Highly recommend
It helps to log my anxiety attacks because in the middle of an attack, I don’t want to grab a notebook to make the log for my therapist.
This app has helped me so much. It helps me track and analyze my anxiety and panic attacks. which in return allowed to have a better understanding of what factors my cause a panic attack. It has made the world a little less scary and more manageable.
It does exactly what I need it to. If i have an attack, I log it in. It asks a short series of important questions about your symptoms, and logs it in. I log in every day for a check-in, as well, which also provides the same series of questions. I paid for the pro version as my anxiety lately is, well, making me very anxious. Unlocking the pro version gives an analysis on your logs. Im very relieved to see Im much less anxious than I though I was on a regular basis.